Delivery and Returns
- Unless otherwise noted, the customer or an authorized person must be available to sign for delivery of all rental items. If you are unable to sign for your delivery, please let us know so we can offer alternate arrangements.
- If a customer has not alerted us as being unable to sign for their delivery, delivery may be delayed, postponed, rescheduled or canceled. There will be no refunds if this occurs.
- Your rental period begins the day you receive your rental items. Rental items may be delivered as late as 9:00PM in some areas.
- Your rental items are due back by 4:00PM local time on the final day of your rental period. You must take the items to the authorized carrier as shown on the pre-paid return label. This is generally FedEx.
- We advise that customers get a proof-of-dropoff receipt when leaving their outgoing packages with the authorized carrier. Otherwise, you may be liable if the package becomes lost or is not received.
- Late returns are subject to automatic late fees.
- The customer is responsible for all rental equipment, including the accessories, cables, carrying cases and foam inserts, while in their possession. Customer Possession is defined as the period of time between when the rental items are delivered, to when they become "dropped off" to the authorized carrier.
- Should equipment become lost or stolen while in your possession, contact us immediately. We strongly advise filing a police report in the event of theft. Customers are responsible for replacement value of equipment should it become lost or stolen while in their possession.
- The customer is responsible for covering the cost of repairs or replacement should any damage occur while in the customers possession. This includes accidental or intentional damage. Please report damage to us immediately. This will allow us to dispatch an expedited replacement and reduce repair and replacement costs.
- The customer is not responsible for damaged, lost or missing rental items that occur while in the possession of our authorized shipping carrier.
- Some rental orders may require additional information from the customer, such as a credit card authorization, or identification. If the customer is unable to provide this additional information, CollaboCrate LLC reserves the right to cancel an order.
- If the customer should discover that an item arrived damaged while in transit, they should photograph the damaged areas and contact us immediately to report the damage. This will allow us to dispatch an expedited replacement and file a claim with the authorized shipper. Damage that is reported after the day of delivery will not be honored as shipping transit damage, and the customer will be responsible for repair or replacement costs.
Cancellations and Refunds
- CollaboCrate LLC reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason.
- In the event of cancellation by CollaboCrate LLC, we will refund your rental payment in full. You will receive a refund to your original method of payment in 2-4 weeks.
- In the event that select items from your rental order become unavailable, we will contact you to provide substitute items, or remove those items from your order. We will provide prompt refunds to your original method of payment for any items we remove from your rental order, which you will receive in 2-4 weeks.
- You may cancel your order up to two weeks (14 days) prior to your order shipping date, and receive a full refund, less a $10 processing fee. Your order shipping date is generally three business days prior to your rental start date.
- There are no refunds on orders that are cancelled after this point.
- There are no refunds on orders that are refused for delivery.
- There are no refunds on orders that are unable to be delivered due to a customer being unavailable for signature.